The Team coordinator of the Congress of Piarist Education, “Coedupia2017”, is ending its final stretch to little more than one month and a half before its celebration. 178 people from the whole Piarist world have confirmed their participation so far. The organization expects to reach 185 attendees, coming from four continents. The assistance is distributed thus: nine participants from Asia, other nine come from Africa, while 56 come from Europe and more than one hundred from the American continent. In addition, also six members of the General Congregation will attend, as well as four members of the Calasanctian Family.
- Congress #Coedupia2017 at Radio Maria Chile
- The Piarist Andrés Pablo Krivanosoff will coordinate the Workshop about the Integral Accompaniment of the Student
- Carles Ruiz will coordinate the workshop on “Interculturality as a context and educational challenge”
- Rafel Tresserras will coordinate the Workshop on Participation and Training of Students
- Jesús Garrote will coordinate the workshop on “Homes for vulnerable people”