With each workshop, the Congress aims to generate a reflection on some issues of interest for the whole of the Pious Schools.
• Deepen the Calasanctian dimension of each of the subjects proposed.
• Carry out a deep and shared reflection on the issue that applies to it, generating action tracks for the Order.
• Facilitate the creation of an internal network around the topic.
• Make a conclusive document that reflects the sensitivity of the Workshop Group and summarizes action tracks.
Each workshop will be directed by two people that, during the months prior to the Congress, will promote an open reflection with all those that wish to participate from the Internet network.
The group that meets in the Congress will have to work a document orienting the post-Congress action.
1. Cooperative learning
Design and implementation of interdisciplinary learning projects using active methodologies.
Role of the teacher in cooperative learning.
2. Learning service and volunteerism from school
Presentation of the “Learning Service” as a methodology of learning useful for a Piarist educational project.
Reflection on Piarist volunteering to strengthen and boost it in the entire Order: identity, training, processes, types.
3. Management oriented to innovation
Criteria for innovation from the Calasanctian identity.
Management of educational change in teachers.
How to organize a strategic plan focused on innovation.
4. Selection and training of educators in Calasanctian identity
Processes of selection and initial training of educators in Piarist key.
Processes and contents of our continuous training throughout working life.
5. Shared leadership: stewardship in the school management
Criteria to build a shared leadership.
A more horizontal school organization.
Instrument of evaluation of Calasanctian quality.
6. Schools at full time
Organizational model of a full time school where formal, non formal and informal education are integrated in a same educative project.
Place of the Piarist Christian Community in the educative project of the school.
7. Interculturality as context and educational challenge.
Criteria for organizing a school where there is a large cultural and religious pluralism.
Attention to diversity, learning strategies, initiatives for the inclusion of the families in the life of the school.
8. Homes for attention to vulnerable people
Criteria to build an educational project of HOMES Calasanz style.
Educational project framework for Homes.
9. Non-Formal Education Center
Elements of an Educational Project and mode of organization of a non-formal education platform
10. Pastoral Processes
The integral and in the process Pastoral for Youth.
Purposes, organization and training itineraries of the Calasanz Movement.
11. Training students and participation in the organization and the decisions of the Centre.
Processes to boost the role of the delegates and their role as facilitators of democratic processes in the classroom.
Establishment of mechanisms of proposals and decisions with the direction of the center.
12. Integral accompaniment of the student
Sharing experiences of accompaniment that already are working in our schools.
Preparation of a proposal for a comprehensive accompanying (academic, psychological, spiritual…) of our students.